Here you can find the conditions of participation for our competition at the E-Commerce Expo Berlin on 22.02.2024
(1) The organizer of the competition is advastore SE (business address: Walter-Gropius-Str. 15, 80807 Munich). The competition will take place on February 22, 2024, at the E-commerce Berlin Expo. This competition is not connected to the E-commerce Berlin Expo and is not sponsored, supported, or organized by the E-commerce Berlin Expo in any way. Participation is open to every adult visitor of the E-commerce Berlin Expo. Employees and freelance workers of the organizer are excluded from participation. Participation is possible regardless of an existing or future business relationship with the organizer and does not depend on a monetary contribution.
(2) The content of the competition is the raffle of a non-cash prize (Apple iPad Air). The organizer reserves the right to replace the prize with an item of equal or greater value if necessary. Any subsequent costs incurred by winning are to be borne by the winner themselves.
(3) By entering their data on the competition page at https://www.advastore.com/gewinnspiel, each participant agrees to these terms and conditions. Participation in the competition is only possible via the aforementioned competition page. The deadline for participation applications is February 22, 2024, at 15:00. Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered. The determination of the winner and the handover of the prize are planned after the expiration of the mentioned deadline. The winner will be determined on February 22, 2024, at 16:00, among all participants present at the organizer's booth. If the winner is not present at the time of the draw, they will be informed afterwards via the email address provided during participation. To dispatch the prize to the winner, the winner must provide the organizer with their current address via email within four weeks of receiving the winning notification. If the winner does not respond within four weeks from the sending of the winning notification by the organizer, the right to claim the prize may be forfeited at the organizer's discretion. The claim to the prize also expires if the prize cannot be delivered to the winner within three months for reasons attributable solely to the winner. prizes will be delivered free of charge within the Federal Republic of Germany. Delivery costs outside the Federal Republic of Germany will not be covered by the organizer.
(4) The winner has no right to cash out the value of the non-cash prize or exchange it for another item. Furthermore, the prize will only be sent to the winner and must be received by them.
(5) Regarding the organizer's warranty and liability in the context of the competition – for any legal reason – the following applies: The organizer assumes no warranty for defects in quality or title of the prize. Any warranty claims may only be asserted against the manufacturer. The exclusion of the aforementioned liability for defects does not apply if a defect was fraudulently concealed. Furthermore, any liability of the organizer is excluded, unless damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence by the organizer, or in cases of damage resulting from injury to life, body, or health due to a culpable breach of duty by the organizer, a legal representative, or a vicarious agent of the organizer. In particular, the organizer is not liable for any damage or destruction of the prize during transit to the winner once it has been handed over to the shipping service provider.
(6) There is no entitlement to participate in the competition. The organizer reserves the right to immediately exclude participants from the competition for good cause. A good cause particularly includes violation of these terms and conditions, as well as any attempt at manipulation of the competition (e.g., false personal details) or attempted disruption or influence of the proper course of the competition. The prize can be reclaimed by the organizer in all aforementioned cases. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without providing reasons. This may be due to technical and/or legal reasons that prevent the competition from being conducted properly and fairly.
(7) The personal data of participants collected during the competition, specifically first and last names, email addresses and phone numbers, will be processed for the purpose of conducting the competition, notifying the winners by the organizer, and for sending the prize. The legal basis for this processing is Art 6 I b) GDPR.
(9) By participating in this competition, the winner also agrees that their name and possibly a photo of the prize handover to them at the E-commerce Berlin Expo may be used on the homepage and/or social media (LinkedIn, X, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) of the organizer.
(10) The organizer reserves the right to update and/or change these competition terms and conditions at any time before the start of the competition on February 22, 2024 (00:00) without separate notification.
(11) Legal recourse is excluded. Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.